SEALBRITE benefits are:
|•||ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE||•||Thermal Stability|
|•||No CFC’s, VOC’s, or ODC’s||•||No Odor|
|•||Air Dry or Heat Cure||•||No solvents or alcohol|
|•||Non-flammable carrier||•||Fast cure|
|Appearance & Odor||Opaque liquid with bland odor|
|Flash Point [C.C]||None|
|Coverage||Approximately 1200 Sq. Ft./Gallon|
|Cure Requirement||Ambient or heat|
overcomes micro-porosity in mold surfaces
reduces the break-in time for new molds and/or tools
extends the number of releases of a releasing agent
reduces mold/tool down time
restores a uniform surface when used over a mold repair or patch.
Before applying SEALBRITE, all previous waxes or oils should be removed using WATERCLEAN.
WATERCLEAN has been developed to replace solvent-based cleaning solutions. WATERCLEAN is a stand-alone product that can be used to clean and prepare molds and/or parts when further processing is needed. WATERCLEAN provides an effective alternative for the removal of surface contaminants without harming the working surface of the mold and/or part. WATERCLEAN is RECOMMENDED FOR MOLD PREPARATION BEFORE APPLICATION OF AN APPROPRIATE MOLD SEALER.
HOW TO USE – For Low Temperature molding applications BELOW 150 F
SEALBRITE is applied with a simple wipe on / wipe off technique using clean BountyŽ paper towel. For porous tools, apply 4 coats of SEALBRITE using the following directions:
1. Apply a thin coat of SEALBRITE using a clean BountyŽ paper towel, then lightly buff dry
2. Air dry for minimum 15 minutes between application of each coat of SEALBRITE.
3. Repeat application until desired number of coats has been applied.
4. Air dry for minimum 30 minutes after applying of final coat of SEALBRITE before starting application of mold release.
HOW TO USE – For High Temperature (Aerospace) molding applications ABOVE 150 F
SEALBRITE is applied to a pre-heated mold, at a minimum temperature of 175 F
1. Apply a thin coat of SEALBRITE to the pre heated mold using a clean BountyŽ paper towel, then lightly buff dry.
2. Return mold to oven and bake for a minimum of 15 minutes at a minimum of 175F
3. Repeat process to apply 2nd coat of SEALBRITE.
4. Allow mold to cool before applying water based release agent.
1. Do not attempt to apply SEALBRITE over any release agent.
2. For best results dry each coat of SEALBRITE for 10 – 15 minutes at 175 F.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
Store in a dry area in the original closed container. DO NOT store at elevated or freezing temperatures. Shelf life – 12 months providing original container remains unopened.
Material safety data sheets are available for all ZYVAX products and should be consulted prior to use of product.
|DOT SHIPPING NAME:||None|
|DOT HAZARD CLASSIFICATION:||None|
|DOT I.D. NUMBER:||None|
SEALBRITE is available in the following sizes:
1-U.S. gallon can
5-U.S. gallon pail
NOTE: THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS BELIEVED BY DE-COMP COMPOSITES, INC. TO BE ACCURATE. HOWEVER, NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED IS MADE REGARDING THIS DATA , THIS MATERIAL, OR RESULTS THERE FROM WHETHER USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR INSTRUCTIONS OR NOT. THE USER SHALL MAKE HIS/HER OWN TESTS TO DETERMINE SUITABILITY OF THIS MATERIAL FOR HIS/HER PARTICULAR PURPOSES, IN ANY EVENT, DE-COMP’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE MATERIAL.
|Home Page||Product List||Top of Page||E-mail De-Comp|